Yo! Welcome to SkyDAnims, Your a tree and the sky is your goal!

If you are interested about the site, Please invite people you like to come join the community!

Thank you!

-Influ
Yo! Welcome to SkyDAnims, Your a tree and the sky is your goal!

If you are interested about the site, Please invite people you like to come join the community!

Thank you!

-Influ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improve yo' creativity skills up to the skah'!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SkydAnims's IRC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maroon
Crow
Maroon

SkydAnims's IRC Empty
PostSubject: SkydAnims's IRC   SkydAnims's IRC EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:50 pm

Ok guys, as you may know fluidanims change its irc, i know were in a diffrent site but FA is one of the reasons this site is made so were moving our channel too.
But there's a problem to that, due to were woving i have to re-register myself, assign a bot and register out channel, i done all three of those but again we still have some problems.
First, Hybrid was the one who made the Auto kick system in our channel and i don't know the command to that and because he's busy with his school i dont wanna bother him so we can't auto kick spammers anymore.
Second, Well the network doesn't have any bot that's close to "Sky" sooo we have to get use to "Trout" here, Why trout? i like fish, now buzz it.
Tho, if you don't like this new one you may choose to stick with the old one, which is better and cacel the making of the new one.

Ok that'ss enough from me happy living you guys, Ta-ta

PS. Influ you have GOT to change the background colour
Back to top Go down
Mikrent
Crow
Mikrent

SkydAnims's IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkydAnims's IRC   SkydAnims's IRC EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:42 pm

So ok.well influ?
Oh and
P.S:Influ Change The BG! :bball:
Back to top Go down
Maroon
Crow
Maroon

SkydAnims's IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkydAnims's IRC   SkydAnims's IRC EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Lol 2 votes, yeSsss, who else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SkydAnims's IRC Empty
PostSubject: Re: SkydAnims's IRC   SkydAnims's IRC Empty

Back to top Go down

SkydAnims's IRC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SA Rights :: News And Updates-
Jump to: